Why Using High Quality CBD Is Important?
CBD is now more popular than it ever has been before due to its numerous uses and natural health effects. As a result of this popularity, it’s demand keeps rising by the day. For you as someone who is interested in CBD it’s important to know that not all CBD products are good because as they are not the same. The recent rise in demand has led to a lot of new brands entering the market with some of them offering substandard products. This article will help you understand why using high quality CBD is key if you want to achieve the intended results.
Low quality CBD
For CBD to be top quality, caution should be taken right from the farm to the processing of the oil. Most of the CBD companies out there pushing out low quality products are hungry to make quick profits. Some of them grow their hemp in pesticide contaminated farms. This results in the CBD oil containing trace elements of chemicals from the pesticides used. When it comes to the extraction of the oil, most of these companies resort to using harsh chemicals to achieve a faster and cheaper results. These chemicals include butane, ethanol and hexane and end up leaving toxic traces in the oil. The pesticide and extraction chemicals may adversely affect you and that’s why using high quality CBD oil is important.
Here are some of the side effects of low quality CBD:
- Dry mouth
Long time use of poor quality CBD will make these side effects even more severe.
High quality CBD
As mentioned earlier, you can only get high quality CBD if all the steps leading to the final product are done excellently. High quality CBD is a totally natural and safe product and does not lead to any “highs”. This is because it doesn’t affect the CB1 and CB2 receptors in your brain in any way. The “high” feeling is caused by THC which is not present in high quality
CBD. So the rumors you have been hearing are totally unfounded.
In fact there are some health benefits of using high quality CBD. Generally, it can make some disease symptoms more manageable and this is why using high quality CBD is important. These include:
- Reducing vomiting and nausea
- Decreases inflammation
- Reduces anxiety and depression
When CBD is used in dog treats, it helps reduce pain or anxiety making your canine friend much more relaxed.
What makes high quality CBD?
When buying CBD, research is very important to make sure that you get the best quality possible. Do not just go and pick any CBD, ensure that you do some background research about the company making the specific product. Take your time to do the research and come up with a conclusive analysis. Make sure that CBD you want to purchase is:
Extracted from superior hemp
Superior farming practices lead to superior hemp. Hemp should be cultivated in chemical free farm. This means that inorganic pesticides and fertilizer should be kept at bay. The best hemp can be cultivated using organic manure and organic pesticides. This means that the hemp won’t be exposed to any chemicals and thus it won’t absorb any chemicals.
It’s also important that the hemp be optimally matured before it’s picked for harvesting. CBD from too young or too old hemp will definitely not be the best. Some companies pushing out low quality CBD harvest their hemp from the farm while not fully matured in order to maximize their profits. Make sure you research this.
Subjected to a clean extraction process
In contrast to low quality CBD, which uses solvent chemicals to extract the oil, high quality CBD is subjected to a clean CO2 extraction process. The CO2 process is totally clean and does not expose the oil to any contamination. This extraction process requires qualified lab technicians and a well-equipped lab for it to be successful. So do your research to find out about the facilities and manpower behind them. If you don’t see anything close expensive that’s a red flag.
To add on that, if the price of the CBD is too low to justify the cost of production, that’s another red flag. Paying for well qualified technicians and putting up a good lab is expensive. Remember the
manufacturer is in business and they are not looking for losses and low prices are a red flag. Remember cheap is always expensive. So, shy away from the cheap products.
Chemicals are not the only causes of poor quality CBD. High quality CBD can degrade to poor quality if it’s packaged poorly. High quality CBD is always packed in an airtight and darkened container. This prevents the CBD from getting exposed to air and sunlight, which may lead to it’s degradation. This good packaging also prolongs the shelf life of the CBD and thus you can use the bottle for longer and still get high quality oil. This will save you from throwing away half empty bottles due to degradation and therefore saving you money and this is why using high quality CBD is important.
You may encounter CBD packed in other forms like capsules, tinctures or even topicals. Despite the different packaging, the CBD should still be free from air or sunlight. Remember to check the best before date and manufacture date before you purchase your CBD. The best quality CBD is one that is closest to the manufacturing date. Avoid the ones that are close to their best before date because poor storage might have caused the CBD to go bad earlier than expected.
Using high quality CBD is important as it helps you avoid all the side effects associated with poor quality CBD. Moreover, you can rest assured that you are going to get the best results possible from the high quality CBD. This is because it has high potency levels due to its purity as compared to the low quality CBD that’s impure. On top of that, it will save you money you would have rather lost from replacing bottles of degraded CBD. Now you understand why using high quality CBD is important.
How to Recover After An Intensive Workout
Workout is an important part of your body’s daily routine. That is especially true if you want to be healthy and fit. It is normally practiced to improve one’s fitness, ability or performance. It could also be done to try out one’s stamina or explore physical limits. However, despite all the benefits that a workout has, it may also lead to some less intended consequences as a result of intensive training.
After an intense workout, it is normal to be dog-tired. You may also experience muscle pains, cramps, facial redness, mild nausea or headaches.
1. Ached and muscle pains. Muscle pains could always be as a result of overexertion or injury, infections or even inflammatory conditions. This condition normally occurs after a rigorous engagement in physical exercise that your body wasn’t used to. It occurs following a unique intensive workout, after activities such as sports that highly strain your musculus groups. Intense physical exercises strain muscular fibers such that they get sore one or two days after. You can manage this condition by properly conditioning your body before engaging in such exercises.
2. Facial redness. As much as this condition may worry many people, there is actually no need to worry too much as this condition is just the body’s normal response to an intensive physical exertion your body may not be used to. During exercise, people tend to breathe faster to increase the level of oxygen in the blood. Your heart tends to beat faster while blood flow increases to your muscles. The capillaries vasodilate to allocate more oxygen to the muscular groups. It is this widening of the capillaries that bring about the reddening of the skin, particularly, the face during exercise.
3. Mild nausea/ headache. Some people, especially the athletes may view nausea, vomiting or even dizziness as a tag of honor but that is a myth. There is no need hurting your body by subjecting yourself too many exercises which may not just exhaust you, but also expose you to health problems. Intense physical exertions bring about nausea in many ways. Firstly, it drafts away blood from the stomach liners, causing nausea. Secondly, dehydration can make you feel dizzy, which is normally accompanied by nausea or a headache. Therefore, drink adequate water when having your exercise to prevent dehydration.
4. Muscle cramp. Muscle cramps could either begin during exercising or soon after the workout. They are commonly an outcome of affected muscles not getting adequate oxygen at the time of physical exertion due to intensive exercise. Also, gorging or dehydration could cause workout-related muscle cramps too. Muscles that are normally used are more likely to experience cramping than those occasionally used. In addition, binging soon before exercising can also increase the chances of muscle cramps, as well as eating foods rich in proteins and fats.
Tips on how to recover faster from an intensive workout
It is healthy to go for physical exertions, though, spending hours on it may actually cause some challenges which you would like to recover from as fast as possible. Recovery and rest are very important but it should come about before advancement can be made. Some of the tips on how to recover faster from intensive workout include:
1. Quality sleep. Many people involve in a healthy workout but one thing they forget is recovery, which is more important than just the physical exertion itself. One best factor to recover is having an adequate and quality sleep. People who involve in a workout, especially the athletes, soccer players or any other sportsperson should have 8 hours of quality sleep. Getting quality sleep isn’t a unique thing, you just have to do the following: switch off your mobile phone one hour to bedtime, do nothing else but sleeping, switching off your bedroom lights. Normally, from 10 pm to 6 am is thought to be the best hours of quality sleep.
2. Hydrate your body. During exercises, the body loses a lot of water through sweating. It is therefore important to consider hydrating the body during the recovery time. Water aids in the digestion of vital nutrients that helps in the repair of muscles impaired in the process of carrying out your exercises. It is also very important to note that the muscles are made of 75% water. That means when you drink enough water after exercising, you will gain from the following benefits: muscular repair, heart rate recovery, reduced fatigue, and digestion.
3. Proper nutrition. After physical exertions, people, especially athletes, sports people are low, desiccated and mentally exhausted. It is at this point that the body needs proper nutrition to hydrate, refuel and to fix and build the body. Nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fluids are essential to any person that needs to recover from an intense workout. Carbohydrates aid in the replacement of glycogen, fats should be between 20-30% of the calorie taken while drinking between 15 to 20 ounces of water.
4. Massage. Myofascial release is a technique that massage therapists have used for a couple of years now. What they do is that they apply a low compressor load for some time, applying it across the soft-tissue layers within the body. This process helps to loosen up tight muscles created between the layers of the muscles thereby enabling the muscles to their normal state if normal functioning. Though you can also opt for a foam roller, it cannot be compared to the services a massage therapist would provide. CBD products could also offer a solution to muscle soreness. Many people go for painkillers, depressants et cetera to relieve the discomfort, but many a times this is not the best treatment and that is why most people are now turning to cannabidiol to help them with sore muscles. There are many CBD products out there, so you need to consult your physician before settling on any because some of them could have side effects, especially to those with unstable health conditions.
A Natural Way To Combat Aging
Growing old is a part of life that’s impossible to avoid. The signs of aging are most visible in our skin, but it’s certainly possible to delay those telltale signs by having a constant skin care regimen. CBD and mature skin care go hand in hand as it’s very beneficial and helps the skin age more gracefully as compared to conventional skin care products.
What Happens To Skin As We Age?
Science has proven that there are 2 different types of skin aging – intrinsically and extrinsically.
Intrinsic aging is also known as natural aging and is an inevitable part of human life. This type of skin aging happens slowly over time because our bodies produce less collagen as we advance in years. As you may know, collagen production is at its peak when you’re in your 20s but it slowly tapers off, leaving you with thinner, more fragile skin. The skin glands produce less oil which also means that your skin will be more prone to dryness. Elastin, the stuff that makes our skin tight and plump is lost over time, which explains the sagging.
Extrinsic aging is caused by your skin’s exposure to the environment and outside elements. Notable extrinsic skin aging factors include a poor diet, constant exposure to pollutants such as dirt, smoke, etc., sun damage and more. These elements accelerate the skin aging process and makes our skin look older than it should be. What’s more, constant exposure to sun makes our skin look uneven, have unsightly dark spots and become marred with wrinkles and fine lines.
Did you know that about 90% of total visible skin aging is caused by extrinsic aging? Most of the damage you see is caused by external factors. Constant exposure often leads to an accelerated thickening of the skin which makes it look old and leathery.
Benefits of CBD Oil
CBD oil helps prevent extrinsic aging and oxidative stress, thereby slowing the aging process greatly. The good thing about CBD is that it doesn’t have any psychoactive compounds and it won’t cause a “high” when you use it as part of your anti-aging skin care regimen.
Cannabis As An Antioxidant
Oxidative stress is the term used when describing the fine balance between oxidants and anti-oxidants. More oxidative damage means aging is accelerated and ailments such as various autoimmune and inflammatory diseases show up. Keeping the balance and having an abundance of antioxidants is essential for good health and well-being.
Cannabis can help prevent skin aging in many ways. While it can’t be used topically as sunscreen, the herb contains powerful antioxidants that stave off external sources of skin damage such as sun, smoke and UV rays.
When taken in, the antioxidants in CBD start neutralizing harmful components called free radicals within the body. As you may know, free radicals are molecules that destroy cells and DNA if left unchecked. A good example of an external free radical is the sun’s UV rays and chemical toxins in smoke. The more free radical components in the skin, the more stress and external damage you receive over time.
CBD protects the skin from free radicals and save your skin cells and DNA from external damage. In some studies it was found that CBD actually contains more antioxidants than vitamins C and E! These helpful compounds even accelerate the skin rejuvenation process and create a shield that staves off future free radicals from entering.
Cannabis For Sleep And Relaxation
Did you know that Cannabidiol plays a vital role in the prevention of wrinkles forming in the skin?
Let’s take a quick look at what causes wrinkling. Our skin is the largest organ in the body and it’s also the first line of defense from damaging and harmful external elements. Years of constant exposure to environmental stress can wear down the skin and your natural defenses. Too much and you’ll experience cell and DNA damage, which the telomeres, or the chromosome that controls aging, is a part of.
Cannabidiol intake naturally causes the body to become more relaxed and less stressed. The welcome break allows the skin to regroup and become more relaxed, which translates to fewer and less pronounced signs of aging.
Sleep is also a vital component to healthy-looking skin. CBD is known to offer users a deeper, more satisfying sleep. The better the sleep quality (length and depth), the more the body could repair the skin and produce healthy cells. During REM, CBD flushes out the beta amyloid plaque and eliminates the “brain fog” effect, making you feel more refreshed and ready to tackle the day’s endeavors.
Endocannabinoids Promote Oil Production
Sebaceous glands located underneath our skin controls oil production, which in turn waterproofs and lubricates the skin everyday. Our sebaceous glands decrease over time, and as oil production slows down your skin turns leathery and dry. Endocannabinoids can facilitate more oil production as they bond with skin cells and help the sebaceous glands produce more oil for alleviating dry skin conditions.
Topical And Dietary Cannabis Products
Tired of trying product after product without no success? Face creams with ingredients too complicated to pronounce may not be the right skin care product for you. It’s time for the more natural, holistic approach. Hemp extracts and oils can fight off the effects of skin aging by making your skin produce more oil, shielding your skin from oxidative stress and reducing internal inflammation.
Cannabis is a compound that can be incorporated in a wide variety of skin care products, including oils, lotions, balms and creams. As hemp ingredient is 100% legal you can buy topical CBD products without needing a medical marijuana card. What’s more CBD-based skin care products are safe for everyday use. The cannabinoid components won’t cause a high and work in localized areas.
Hemp oil is rich with antioxidants and essential fatty acids. The omega fatty acids contribute to better skin health while boosting CBD’s antioxidant powers. Hemp oil, when applied to the skin works wonders in any skin care regimen. You can expect healthy, vibrant-looking skin when you use CBD topical skin care products regularly. Dietary hemp oil can likewise supply you with more than half of your linoleic acid needs for a youthful, plump and health skin.