MORE THAN 170,000
IN FLORIDA, USA
FAST & FREE
FREE AND FAST
IN FLORIDA, USA
A Guide to CBD Hemp Oil Herbal Drops
Over the past few years, CBD has become a household acronym. Hemp-based beauty, wellness, and health products have increased significantly in popularity around the globe. Both consumers and researchers endorse CBD hemp oil herbal drops as a particularly effective natural supplement with a wide array of benefits for general health and well being.
But with a constant influx of new CBD brands and products, consumers may find it difficult to navigate the overcrowded market. This guide will provide information to help address this issue.
What Are CBD Hemp Oil Herbal Drops Used For?
Medical research suggests that hemp CBD may help trigger the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS consists of cannabinoid receptors that are spread throughout the brain, central, and peripheral nervous systems. By acting on these receptors, cannabinoids benefits of CBD hemp oil may include:
- Pain relief
- Inflammation reduction
- Improved sleep
- Improved memory
- Fertility and pregnancy benefits
- Mood and emotional improvements
- Appetite and metabolism changes
- Stress and immune response changes
Does Hemp Oil Have CBD?
All CBD and hemp seed oil is hemp oil, but not all hemp oil is CBD or hemp seed oil.
Simply put, the term hemp oil refers to any oil extracted from the cannabis plant. In contrast, hemp seed oil is extracted exclusively from the seeds of the plant and only has trace amounts of cannabinoids. CBD hemp oil, on the other hand, comes from the plant’s leaves, flowers, and stem and has comparatively high CBD levels.
How to Take CBD Hemp Oil
For best results, CBD oil drops should be administered sublingually. If the taste is too intense, they can be mixed into food or drink and taken orally. In either case, the dropper must not come into contact with the mouth, food, or drinks to prevent contamination.
The dosage depends on the consumer’s body weight, the severity of their symptoms, and the CBD content of the oil drops. Consumers are best advised to start with a lower dose and increase it gradually until they observe improvement. As with any supplement, consistency is key.
How to Find Pure, Natural CBD Hemp Oil Herbal Drops
Not all hemp CBD products are created equal. With this in mind, here are some key factors that consumers should take into account to make sure that they end up with pure, natural CBD hemp oil herbal drops.
- Hemp source. The best CBD hemp oil herbal drops come from organic, non-GMO hemp that is free from synthetic chemicals and harsh pesticides. Look for products that are certified organic.
- Third-party testing. Reputable sellers and manufacturers subject their products to independent lab tests. Moreover, trustworthy companies upload the certificates of analysis to their websites.
- Extraction method. CO2 extraction is superior to other methods. It provides a highly saturated CBD extract that is also free of toxic chemicals and results in pure, natural CBD hemp oil herbal drops.
- CBD content and cannabinoid spectrum. Some consumers may require CBD hemp oil herbal drops with higher CBD content — but not all companies offer such products. In addition to CBD levels, consumers should be mindful of the cannabinoid spectrum of the oil. Full-spectrum products contain whole-plant extracts (i.e., both CBD and any other naturally occurring cannabinoids). Studies suggest that full-spectrum products have better health benefits.
- Price point. Good quality, pure, natural CBD hemp oil herbal drops do not need to cost a fortune. But if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Recommended Product: Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1500 mg (5%)
Verified CBD’s Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1500 mg (5%) drops are among the best CBD hemp oil herbal drops on the market.
They are derived from 100% organic, non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp. As with all Verified CBD products, they undergo strict pharmaceutical-grade, third-party testing for potency, chemical profile, and toxic contaminants. Lab results show that the products have a purity level of over 80%, compared to an industry average of 17–40%.
The Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1500 mg (5%) does not contain THC; however, due to its full-spectrum formula, this product provides all the health benefits of whole-plant extraction.
It has a potency of 50 mg of CBD per ml, which is nearly eight times stronger than the CBD concentration offered by most brands. In addition to CBD, these CBD hemp oil herbal drops contain other healthy nutrients, such as hemp seed oil and omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
The product is developed using CO2 extraction and is suitable for vaping. It also comes with recommended dosage instructions.
CBD products boast impressive health and well being benefits. But as with any supplement, it’s important to do your research. We’ve discussed questions such as ‘does hemp oil have CBD?’ and provided useful information on hemp CBD, how to take CBD hemp oil herbal drops, and how to identify the best CBD hemp oil herbal drops among the many alternatives on the market — all things you should understand to make an informed buying decision.